Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Twenty Three

Christmas Season

Again, not really "thankful for" as much as a time of the year that makes me really happy. 

 I love the time of year between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I love listening to Christmas music, Christmas decorations, and watching Christmas movies while admiring the lit up Christmas tree.  

I love counting down and looking forward to our Christmas trip to Florida.  

But what I love most is C.J. comes to visit.  This year he flies in on Friday the 5th and will drive back to Florida with us - 12 days...soooo excited.  

I put up the Christmas decorations this past weekend.  Well, some of them...the apartment is too small to use all of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...