Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Thirteen

Remote Start

Why did I think another winter here would be a good idea?  It was so easy to think about making it through another winter when it was still summer time.

Cold weather has set in early...already enduring nights that dip below 20*.  In fact, our next week promises weather that will not get above 30*!  

How nice to be able to open my front door, point my remote start key chain at my car, and start it up.  No need to scrape ice off my windshield and no need to get into a freezing cold car...all without leaving the confines of my nice warm apartment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...