Saturday, November 8, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Eight

My Job


Whether it was teaching the 4th grade or in the computer lab where I am now, Valley Christian has simply been the best place I have ever worked!  

I work with a group of people who genuinely care about each other, support each other, and pray for each other.  


I have the privilege of working with kids year after year and getting to know the intricate details of their lives.  The very first 4th grade class I had at Valley Christian will be graduating this year.   



I have the opportunity to pray every day and have conversations with the students about God and watch them grow in their walk and faith. 


It is going to be so hard to leave at the end of the school year.

**Images from Google**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...