Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Twenty Two

God's Provision

Last month I was approached by a parent who was looking for someone with enough knowledge of Microsoft Access to build a database for their company.  The job would require approximately 10 hours of work and would pay $100.00/hour.  

I could do that...no problem.

I just finished yesterday and will present it to them Monday and see if they would like for me to make any changes.  But even if they do, the changes should be minimal.

The payment for this job will help out with Christmas presents and Christmas travel.  

When I took this job teaching computer three years ago I never thought it would come in handy outside of school but I am starting to realize that knowledge of Microsoft Office features could lead to other job opportunities someday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...