Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Six

My BFF (and her family)


Twenty some years ago I walked up to a lady while diaper testing for Huggies and introduced myself.

I knew her only by name because our husbands were in Kiwanis club together.  We had babies about a week apart ad our names were in a club flyer.  

From that point on she has been the best friend anyone could ever ask for.  


She was there when Zack was born, she's been there to talk with, laugh with, and cry with.  At times she has been my rock...my touchstone...someone who keeps me sane when everything around me feels like it's caving in.  


She has opened her door to let my son and me intrude on their lives for a whole week.  She has always been there for me. She has loved me unconditionally...listening to me with a discerning ear...never passing judgement on me - even when I knew she did not approve of the things I was doing (back in my "unsaved" days).  



Oh my...words cannot express how much I am going to miss her once I move.  We will most likely be racking up some frequent flyer miles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...