Monday, November 3, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Three

Day Three - Zack


My baby Zacky...entering the world under such difficult circumstances but filling so many people's lives with pure joy and happiness.


He is a bundle of energy and excitement with a desire to live life to the fullest. 


From his early years, he earned the nickname "my shadow."  He was always with me and did everything with me.  Sad to say but he is still my faithful companion.  Someone to go out to eat with or go to the movies with.   


He feels happiest when he is on the basketball court and takes great pride in his MVP season and the season he was the high scorer on the team.  


He is a faithful friend but also not afraid to hold his friend's accountable for things he considers inappropriate which makes me proud.  



He loves his brothers like crazy and will still occasionally cry when he has to say goodbye to them.   


He was and is the perfect addition that completed our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...