Saturday, November 1, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day One

I feel the need to qualify this by saying I am going to *try* to blog every day about something I am thankful for.  


I could bunch all my boys into one day but I prefer to do them one at a time.  This way I can really focus on the individual characteristics of each one that I admire.  

Day One- C.J.


My little Christopher Jr. (can you tell we didn't really have a boy's name picked out).  He has fit this name beautifully though...my little Seige.     


Always wise beyond his years, he was carrying on complete conversations by 18 months old.  Even at an early age he showed a desire to always do the right thing.  He has the perfect combination of seriousness and humor and of flexibility and stubbornness.  


He is smart (always earning straight A's in elementary school) and has a great work ethic. 


He is so compassionate and loving that he still calls me almost every day and I love it!  


He grew up being the man in the house and was really my right hand on many occasions when I needed help around the house or help with his brothers.  


He was the perfect oldest child and I am so thankful God gave him to me and equally thankful that he is able to forgive all the mistakes I made in raising him.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...