Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Twelve

War Veterans

Yes this should have been yesterday's post but I had already pre-written the post yesterday and had it scheduled to post before I realized what day it was.

My dad was in the army stationed in Korea but never saw any war action.  

My uncle was also in the army during the Vietnam War but his role was mainly to fly overhead and drop supplies into Vietnam.

My father-in-law was stationed in the South Pacific during World War II and I always enjoyed his stories - sometimes humorous and sometimes sad and serious - but always interesting.

And all other war veterans out there - thanks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...