Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Thirty

Me

On this, my 27th birthday, I am so thankful for my life.  I am happy in the knowledge that I am following God and find comfort in the fact that, while I would not have chosen this path that I am on, it did not come as a surprise to God and He is guiding and protecting me every step of the way.  He has authored a wonderful story in my life so far and I know that He has great chapters written for my future.

I look around and see all that God has blessed me with and I feel so grateful that I have three wonderful sons who are happy and healthy, a wonderful and dedicated mother and father, a fantastic sister, and the most compassionate, supportive, and loving best friend in the world.  All these people have blessed my life beyond words.  

I look forward to the future without fear and with much peace and happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...