Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Five

My Parents
Notoriously bad picture takers


Truth is...I'm a huge daddy's girl.  Always have been.  But my mom and I have a great relationship too.  I enjoy spending time with her and we get along very well.  


Their support for my current situation has been appreciated so much.  I mean...who else can you infringe upon to spend an entire summer with?  


They have been such a great example of love and respect and have provided my sister and me with memories of a wonderful childhood.  Summer vacations were a highlight...Sunday pizza and movie nights were always fun - mostly because of the novelty of eating in the living room...Saturday nights watching Carol Burnett. 


 

Love them so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...