Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Fifteen

Saturday Night Tradition

While Zack and I both have a TV in our bedrooms, we were not able to get cable hooked up in there so we can only watch DVDs on them.  

Zack doesn't watch too much TV anyway but one thing he does love is college football so I let him have the TV on Saturdays and we watch one game after another.  Mostly SEC games.  
The Gators are so so bad again this year...but hopefully that means a coaching change at the end of the year.
For dinner we order pizza - using Pizza Hut but occasionally from Dominoes - and we watch college football.  

I love football and probably know more than the average female about the game - but, if not for Zack, I would not be spending my Saturdays watching football all. day. long.  

But I do love spending time with him and creating memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...