Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Menu Plan...

Last week's menu plan went very well.  All meals went on as scheduled and on Saturday, when we did not end up going to Mardi Gras, I made Zack some Macaroni and Cheese while I ate at work (we get a food voucher every day for free food).

This week is not a great week for meal planning so I am going to be realistic...

Sunday - Easter Dinner at parent's house

Monday - Worked until 8:00 (which means I get home about 8:45).  Zack made himself some chicken nuggets and fries in the oven

Tuesday - Pizza. This is spring break week and this city is crazy! It took me 35 minutes to get home from work when it normally takes about 20.  I was so stressed out by the time I got home, I ordered a pizza from Dominos and jumped into a hot shower...just a side note, it took 70 minutes to get the pizza!  

Wednesday - Spaghetti and Meatballs
I work until 8:00 again so there is some Spaghetti and Meatballs in in the fridge that Zack can throw in the microwave.  I will eat at work

Thursday - 
I work until 8:00 again so Chris is going to pick up Zack and take him out to dinner.  I will eat at work.

Friday - 
A Day Off!!!! We will go to Steak n Shake and then do our grocery shopping

Saturday -
I work until 8:00 - AGAIN!  Zack will have tacos while i will eat at work

Crazy schedule this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...