Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

I tell you...the only reason I am not working today is because I will not work on Sundays.  In other words...they are working me to death lately and that, along with other circumstances, has led to the decision to ask for a transfer within the park. 

We drove up to Flagler Beach today and my mom made a great dinner of ham, mashed potatoes, corn, asparagus, sweet potatoes, and biscuits. Surprisingly, the only real traffic tie-up we came across was as I4 merged onto I95 North.  There is only one lane available for that...the other lane is for I95 South.  But, as usual, you had your people that would cruise along in the I95 South lane (despite the many warnings) and then squeezed themselves in at the last minute.  I pointed out that this  exemplified the two types of people in this world...In one lane, you have the "rule followers" and in the other lane you have the people who only think about themselves.  

Anyway, we talked, ate, Jon and Zack tossed the football around, we played one of the longest games of 9 ball ever, and then played one game of cribbage.  C.J. passed on football saying it was, "too hot out."  

Commence pictures











My sister wore this t-shirt today


She works at the shop that prints these Donald Trump/Sarah Palin shirts...and have many requests for orders.

I am at a loss as to understand why my fellow Americans support his bid for presidency????????????   Obviously my sister is one of them.  WHY??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...