Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Wisconsin Trip - Day Ten....Home

I had the alarm set for 8:30 this morning but woke up at 7:50 and decided to get started.  I'm so glad I did because, as it was, we did not get home until 8:15.  

Driving was very uneventful - just as I like it. 

We are so happy to be home where it is green...and sunny...and warm.

Pictures from our travel day
Monteagle, Tennessee Ahead

Monteagle Pass







Ollie will only stay in the front when the car isn't moving






Atlanta

Atlanta

So content in the back seat



Ahhhh...green grass, blue skies, and leaves on the trees

Why the Confederate Flag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...