Friday, March 4, 2016

Wisconsin Trip - Day Six

It was one of those mornings...you know the type...you have a plan and have spent a lot of time making this plan and then, suddenly, everything changes. 

I had made arrangements to pick up some of my remaining items from J and then head out of town to visit with my cousin and other family.  My cousin is also a beautician so I made arrangements for her to cut Zack's hair while we were there.  

BUT...then...Zack did not want to go.  He cited a headache but I could see right through that rouse.  So instead of relaxing, I spent the morning taking him for a haircut, picked up the items from J, dropped Zack off, and headed down to Milwaukee by myself.  

I had a nice afternoon visiting with my cousin and then we met other family out for dinner.  For some reason, Ollie was a demon dog when we were there and terrorized her poor dog.  He normally could care less about other dogs but this one he would NOT LEAVE ALONE!  



My cousin lives in Delafield and it is such a quaint little town.  I could not resist taking pictures of the downtown. These are all stores, businesses, and restaurants. 





I wanted to get home before the snow started but that did not happen and I had to do a little white knuckle driving.  















No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...