Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Walks and the Squirrels

Whenever I walk in the door, I am greeted with a dog who thinks he needs to go for a walk...EVERY! SINGLE! TIME!

This is how he lets me know...


The squirrels around here get unbelievably close to Ollie because they know I will give them peanuts...it's crazy. In the second video you can see how they actually run to me when they see me.  






Ollie would probably chew them in half if he could.  



There is only one complex where the squirrels are still skiddish and will retreat to run up the trees.  But I'm working on gaining their trust. 



I think it's safe to say that I'm a tad bit squirrel obsessed.



But they are so darn cute when they are eating those peanuts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...