Thursday, March 3, 2016

Wisconsin Trip - Day Five

No pictures from today either.  

This afternoon I went into school to teach a lesson to the 4th graders on the Constitution.  Each year since I left the 4th grade to teach Computer, I have gone in and taught this lesson (along with the election process).  I LOVE doing it.  Unfortunately, it is usually at least a 3 or 4 day process that this year I had to squeeze in to one half hour lesson. 

The kids were so fantastic. They were very attentive and even took notes.  When I first came in, the kids were so cute...they were all running up to me and asking me if I remembered them and if I remembered their names.  Like in just 9 short months I would have forgotten them.  Never.

For dinner, I met a good High School friend for dinner at the Texas Roadhouse in Appleton for dinner.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...