Sunday, March 13, 2016

More Mardi Gras

Last night, it was time for this again



Mardi Gras is serving as a nice placeholder between Halloween Horror Nights.  


I am discovering that we view the parade in an area that is mostly locals and Mardi Gras die hards...and they are wild! Loud and wild! You can hear for yourself in this video...and, just an FYI, that guy shouted, "I love you" to every single person in the parade that wasn't riding a float!



But he was not nearly as bad as his 'friend' who was obviously on drugs - or high - or maybe both.  He was out of control! Tan shorts and black shirt.


And then...guess who came and stood right next to me?   Shadow dancing.  He honestly could not stand still!

Throwing beads from the floats...we now have 176 of them (after 3 parades).  What will we do with them?  Probably throw them away.  But it is funny how, when you are there, catching those beads becomes so important.  



"I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"



"I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"



"I love you"
Yes, he even yelled it to the
woman assigned to clean
up the horse doodoo

"I love you"


"I love you"
You get the idea...





After the parade, we went over to the concert to watch a little of The Fray before calling it a night.  



 All 176 bead necklaces separated by color


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...