Sunday, March 20, 2016

Menu Plan...Review and New Menu

I ended up making a couple changes to the schedule but, overall, it was a big help and motivator to know that there was a plan and to hold myself accountable to that plan.  

I got my schedule wrong and Tuesday was the day I had to work until 6:30 so I ended up switching Tuesday and Wednesday night and we ordered pizza Tuesday night instead.  I also switched Friday and Saturday night  since we did not end up going to Mardi Gras this week. 

This week coming up is going to be very interesting since I work 5 straight days - and a couple of those will be late nights which means finding something quick and easy on those days.  

Here is the plan:

Sunday
Panko crusted chicken and oven baked french fries

Monday 
Oven baked pork chops, mashed potatoes, and mini corn on the cob

Tuesday (working until 4:30)
Spaghetti and Garlic Knots

Wednesday (working until 4:30)
Macaroni and Cheese and hot dogs

Thursday (working until 6:00)
Tacos (I plan to make the taco meat the night before so all we have to do is warm it up)

Friday (working until 4:30)
Eat Out - our favorites are either Chilis, BWW, Ale House, and Red Robin.

Saturday (working until 6)
This is still undecided because I am not sure who is going to go to Mardi Gras.  If Zack decides to go, then we will probably have a pretzel or something really cheap in the park.  If he is not going, then I will make Ravioli ahead of time and he can warm it up for dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...