Friday, March 11, 2016

EPCOT Friday

C.J. was meeting friends at EPCOT today to celebrate a birthday (not his).  He wanted to be able to leave early but did not want to pay the $20.00 parking fee to take his own car so he asked us if we (Zack and me) wanted to go...but we would hang out on our own while he was with his friends.  EPCOT??? Yes, please!

It was an unbelievably beautiful day out - sunny and about 80*.   The annual Flower and Garden Festival was also going on.  When the kids were little, we made weekly EPCOT visits in March and April because the weather was usually perfect so I have great memories of the Flower and Garden Festival.  

Zack and I were able to go on Spaceship Earth, have lunch, go on Test Track, Mission Space, Universe of Energy, Living with the Land, and Spaceship Earth again - with C.J. Well, I did.  Zack waited for us outside and fed goldfish crackers to a squirrel.


We also walked through Innoventions and saw some things we'd like to try the next time we are there and stopped in Club Cool to sample some sodas from around the world.  

We ate fish and chips outside for lunch and I found myself feeding french fries to 3 ducks. I mean...how could I resist?


Picture overload...I had no idea I had taken so many until I was editing them. 






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...