Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring Break Over - Amen!

These past two weeks have been "interesting".  I'm not going to go as far as saying that I hate my job at Universal but it is easy to say that I love teaching far more than what I am doing right now.I think God is trying to prepare my heart for the eventual shift in employment.  

In the meantime, I have put in for a transfer at work for summer...something that doesn't involve the serving of food. 

I just have to put this out there because it happened AGAIN today...

I cannot understand how people can take food that they did not even order!!!

The other day, two guys walked away with a whole tray of food that wasn't theirs.  On the tray was a chicken Caesar salad, two large fries, two cokes, and a cheeseburger.  They were either completely clueless or brilliant for finding a way to get free food.  Want to feed your family at an overpriced theme park restaurant? Just grab your tray of food and the tray sitting next to it and disappear!   

Today, a teenage girl took a fish sandwich, chocolate shake, and a coke and sat down at a table.  A few minutes later, a woman asked about her order. I asked for her receipt and...yep...a fish sandwich, chocolate shake, and coke.  This time I knew where the girl was sitting so I called her back and asked her what she ordered....a chicken sandwich and a sprite.  What the what??????????  And it's not that she was confused about whether the sandwich was chicken or fish because I ASKED HER if she wanted tarter sauce for her fish sandwich to which she replied, "no". 

I am so ready to get back to a normal schedule after working 10 out of the last 12 days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...