Sunday, March 6, 2016

Wisconsin Trip - Day Eight

Everyone overslept this morning negating any chance of making it to church.  Instead, we sipped hot chocolate, ate leftover scones, and talked, talked, talked.  

I did most of the packing today and loaded everything in the car that I could so that tomorrow morning would be easier.  It was a very lazy day...Carey and I watched a Hallmark movie and Bill made his Delicious coffee rubbed pork tenderloin on the grill with his amazing peach/BBQ sauce...OH MY YUM!   Zack shocked me by having 3 helpings of wild rice.  

At night, Carey and I went over to a friend's house to watch the final episode of Downton Abbey (sob sob).  As an added touch, we sipped on hot tea like proper English ladies. 




So different seeing them out of costume

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...