Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wisconsin Trip - Day Four

I did not even take my camera out today and I'm not sure why because it was a pretty busy day. 

I had my Dr. appt. this afternoon.  This is the main reason we are here right now.  My doctor understands me so well and, because he has been with me through my whole journey, he knows what has and has not worked.  He knows that if I was a drug addict just after medication, then I would have lied and claimed the Vicodin or the Lortab worked instead of the much less potent Tramadol.  Anyway, he said he would be happy to continue to call in the prescription for another year.  *sigh* *relief*

He also said that there is a good chance that it may continue to work indefinitely. I was happy to hear that.  

For dinner I made a very easy and quick chicken broccoli casserole and then Zack and I went over to visit with friends.  We had a great time talking, laughing, and played a couple games of cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...