Thursday, March 10, 2016

This Happened Today

Another lovely visual by yours truly...

Driving in Orlando is an experience like no other.  It amazes me the number of people who will inconvenience everyone around them just because they are in the wrong lane or in the wrong place. The number of people who feel entitled to do anything they want to on the road is far worse than any other place I have seen.  

So today, at the corner of a VERY busy intersection (Turkey Lake and Sand Lake for Orlando people), a person in a truck found himself in the straight lane when he really wanted to be in the left turn lane.  

So what does he/she do?  Does he go straight through the light and turn around at the first possible opportunity?  

NOPE!

He comes to a complete stop at a green light and is going to wait for the red left turn arrow to turn green and held up all the cars behind him.  Fortunately, I was in the other straight lane and I was not one of those held up so I do not know what the outcome of this situation was (if he eventually gave in and went straight as he should have from the start).  All I know is there was a lot of honking going on as I passed by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...