Saturday, March 5, 2016

Wisconsin Trip - Day Seven

It was a fantastic day.  Since it's the weekend, Carey did not have to work so we spent the whole day together.  

The morning began on a great note when I woke up to homemade orange chocolate chip scones with an orange glaze...Y!U!M!  

We relaxed most of the morning, watching a couple episodes of Fixer Upper on HGTV, snacking on scones, and sipping hot chocolate.  

Once we got our act together, Carey and I did a little shopping at a downtown boutique and then also stopped at Wal-Mart to pickup some items needed for a little craft project we were going to do.  

The project was a fun and creative (not to mention useful) idea of Carey's using a multiframe picture frame, some craft paper, and stickers to make a "day of the week memo board".  It was so easy and looks so cute that I plan to make one for my mom and sister.  
Just use a dry erase marker

Since my Cyber Monday shoe deals did not pan out, Zack and I hit up the local shoe store for new shoes.  I am so fortunate that I can still wear little girl shoes for half the price. I got my old reliable PUMAS and Zack got some DC shoes. 


For dinner, the plan was to treat Bill and Carey to pizza at West End

But much to my dismay, they grabbed the check from me and paid.  I am very grateful.  





Carey and I went to Target and then to Hobby Lobby and Walgreens on the way home.  Then we finished off the evening by watching a Hallmark movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...