Sunday, December 16, 2012

One More Day

I just don't feel right blogging about all the wonderful things that are happening in our lives right now when our nation has just endured such a terrible tragedy.  We have been having fun with C.J. here and I'll resume normal posts tomorrow, but for today, I am going to dedicate one more blog post to the victims.

I use that word loosely because, as a Christian who believes that the children who died are experiencing the eternal rewards of heaven, I feel that the real victims are the loved ones who are left behind to pick up the pieces and try to reassemble their lives without their little ones.  The real victims are also all those surviving children whose lives have been changed forever by their experience on Friday.  The children all over this country who have lost their sense of security and their right to feel protected in their school environment!

It angers me as a teacher.

The shooting victims:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...