Monday, December 17, 2012

Life and Whatnot

       Boy, just when I think the Florida plans are set we now have to anticipate when a certain snowstorm will make its appearance 'round these parts. 
      
 I am still hoping to leave on Thursday morning but, after "weather watch 2012" we may end up leaving Wednesday night to get ahead of the storm.

      I gotta be honest, it doesn't seem possible that Christmas time is here already.  Maybe it's because we have not only had to endure the death of Jerry's brother, but also other issues that are emotionally time consuming, but it just kind of crept up on me and I have to keep repeating to myself, "we are leaving in just three more days."

     We have been having a good time with C.J. here but, mostly because of Zack's illness, we have not done as much as usually do.  And speaking of Zack's illness - it has now infected the whole school.  There were so many children out today that the health department had to be contacted advising us to keep school open, for now.  

     On Saturday we did all manage to go to Appleton to eat at Fuddruckers.  We ate in the "Packer Room."




My boys...I love when we are all together.

Yesterday we went to a Christmas party during the Packers game.  I took some pictures but the lighting was horrendous so this is the only picture that even remotely turned out.

Little cutie pie Ethan - who will be a big brother on Thursday!  

Tomorrow Zack has a basketball game but I will be observing the blogger day of silence for victims of the Newtown shootings so I hope to update on the game on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...