Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day Eleven

There are no pictures of Day 11.  The reason?  Well, it was a boring day. 

The only place I went was to my sister's apartment in the evening for pizza and to watch the Packer's play.  While I was there I guess I convinced myself that I didn't have my camera with me (though later I found that it had been in my purse the whole time).

Not a big deal since there wasn't much to photograph anyway. 

It was a cold, cold day here...I don't think it even got to 55* - even though the forcasters said it wold be 62*. 

Fortunately tomorrow is supposed to be lovely out - mid 70's - so maybe we can enjoy our last couple days here before returning to the frozen tundra of the north~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...