Friday, December 28, 2012

Day Nine

Zack roped my mom into taking him swimming this morning...it was, of course, wwwwaaaayyy too cold so he wasn't there long.

The later in the afternoon I took Ollie for another walk and Zack and I played some more pool.

Wanna know the difference between a tourist and a local?
65* today =
tourists:

locals:

If you wonder which one I am...I am technically a tourist who acts like a local.

At night we drove to St. Augustine along A1A

Ollie, of course, thinks he owns the front seat. Any person up there is just a booster seat for him.


I don't have pictures from St. Augustine because all we did is eat at Dairy Queen and drive back.  Both mom and dad decided they didn't feel well enough to walk around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...