Friday, December 21, 2012

Day Two

Today was another driving day. It was mostly uneventful except for a delay around Macon, Georgia when it took us 1/2 hour to go a mile.  

Ollie traveled very well...crazy dog loves being in the car.


We arrived at my mom and dad's about 5:30, unpacked the car and headed out to a local restaurant for pizza.


After filling up our guts, we went back and played some pool.


We took turns playing each other and, I guess, the big winner was ME!  At 4-0.  However, my dad was winning big in our last game but put the 8 ball in the wrong pocket so I won on a technicality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...