Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day Four

Sunday...reserved for football! 

So we began the day by picking up my sister at her house and then went to Buffalo Wild Wings in Daytona Beach to watch the Packers game.  My sister has two crazy - and very diiferent cats.
Chloe is afraid is afraid of everyone and hides out when we are there:
You can't really tell by the picture...but she is under a bed.
Then there is Karly who has to be part of the action:
Zack loves that he is now taller than most of the members in our family.

Um...buddy..it's really not that hard to do in our family.

We only stayed for the first half of the game because 1). it's hard to stay at a restaurant for that long, and 2). the game, which the Pack won 55-7, wasn't that close ad it became boring.

So we left and stopped at the Best Buy across from the Daytona Speedway to exchange a DVD player I bought three days ago in Indianapolis and stopped working already???  So, after a half hour in the customer service line (grr..the joys of a big city) I got my money back.  Then I went to purchase another one only to discover that they were no longer on sale.  Sooo, I didn't think I should have to pay full price for something I bought on sale and broke...back in the customer service line.  But in the end, I paid the original sale price.

Later on, after dinner, we went to Town Center to view the light display.







We finished the night at McDonalds for hot drinks.  They had only one girl working the registers and one lady expiditing food.  So, at 8:00 at night, this was the line we had to wait in.
The poor over-worked lone girl working the register.
And don't ask why these two couldn't sit at the same table?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...