Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pick Up

On Friday, I made the drive down to Milwaukee to pick up C.J. from the airport.  He will be here for the next two weeks and then drive with us when we head down to Florida for Christmas.

This picture is blurry...but it adequately represents the look I get whenever I leave him in the car.

The arrivals board is on the wall immediately inside the entrance and I discovered the C.J.'s plane was actually early.

Now here is something every airport needs! (???)

Even stranger is the location of this future room...right off the parking lot. No where near the terminals or common area.

I was so happy to see C.J.
 and so excited to be spending the next two weeks with him.  (and so over these blurry pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...