Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day Eight

There are no pictures to go with today's post - mostly because we didn't really do anything. 

We went out breifly at lunch time and Zack had McDonald's for lunch and then we stopped at the Dollar Tree for snacks (for Zack too).

Other than that excitement...we didn't do a thing for the rest of the day.  We did not even mosey up to the clubhouse for a game of pool!

My mom, being the Italian she is, made some amazing ravioli for supper and I took Ollie for a couple walks today...end of excitement.

My dad had a doctor appointmet at 3:00 for a sinus infection/cough and my mom went with him but Zack and I stayed home.


Now my mom is having similar symptoms so once again I can test the effectiveness of my amazing immune system.

And that was Day Eight...low key and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...