Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Basketball Game #4

Not a lot of time to write as we are scrambling to leave early this evening and get ahead of this snowstorm but I wanted to write the details of Zack's basketball game last night.

First of all, they lost 32-20.  It really wasn't even a close game at all.  Our team scored almost half of their points in the fourth quarter so the score is misleading.

Zack had his best game ever scoring 14 of the teams 20 points and he also had 15 rebounds and 3 steals.  




Honestly, I am shocked by how well he is doing.  I don't want to sound as if I didn't have faith in my own kid, but I really thought he would have difficulty keeping up with the pace of an A team game.  I guess he proved me wrong.

After the catastophe last week, we had discussions about playing for God and not our earthly gain...I think he did well in what was another pretty frustrating game.

I told his coach why I pulled him from the last game (because I was afraid the coach would put him back in once he settled down) and the coach assured me that he would bench any player that lost their temper or showed any disrespect - good to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...