Sunday, December 2, 2012

Normlacy

This week we will try to get back to a degree of normalcy around our house.  Last week we were so consumed with managing our grief and with all the details of funeral arrangements and schedules that I completely forgot my drivers license expired on Friday! Oops.

Sleep had eluded both of us last week...but I now have slept well for the past two nights...I wish I could say the same for Jerry.  But sleep will come for him as well - in time.  I hope going back to work tomorrow will help him. 

And we actually have something to look forward to this week - C.J. comes on Friday.

A picture of my boys at the funeral Friday:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...