Saturday, December 8, 2012

It Was Bound to Happen

The other day at school I was talking to one of Zack's teachers.  Her own children had been passing around germs to each other and she said either one or the other had been sick for the past three weeks.

I mentioned that it had been years since Zack was sick.  Four years ago was the last time Zack has been really sick.

So......guess who woke up this morning with a temp of 102.7*  

An hour later and after a dose of Motrin and a warm bath, his temp was still 101.7*

So, I ran to the store for some ibuprofen and now we are alternating every two hours.  He is finally out of bed and feeling better. 

Yep...why didn't I just keep my mouth shut.

UPDATE:
He had a great day...played, watched T.V., ate, he even tried to go outside and play basketball - until I found out about it and made him come back inside.
Now:
I just went up to his room at 8:45 and he was sound asleep.  I felt his skin and he was burning hot...103.6*  More ibuprofen given - Motrin will be given in a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...