Monday, December 3, 2012

Back on Track

Lots of catching up today.  Something about last week that made it feel like it was a week out of time.  Seriously, Jerry and I were walking around on autopilot and neither one of us had the time or capacity to think about anything but the death and funeral. The whole week was a blur that I just want to forget.

So today I got to the DMV to renew my drivers license.  On the plus side...I now, finally, have the correct address on it - and it only took 6 years!  

Also, because it was day off, I was able to tie up a lot of loose ends that we had just pushed aside last week.  Little stuff like insurance issues and bills.  

Looking forward to a productive week and, especially, seeing C.J. on Friday.

And just because I think it is an adorable picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...