Monday, December 24, 2012

Day Five (Christmas Eve)

We began the day with breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  Hey, anytime you can eat off the kids menu for under $3.00 and still leave feeling stuffed - it's a great deal.

After we got home I had to wrap presents - because I don't wait until the last minute to do those things or anything!!!  Then Zack and I went to play a couple games of pool - in which I am still undefeated!  Maybe not such a big deal since I am playing a 13 year old...but whatever.

As it happened,  C.J. has to work tomorrow, so for the first time ever - we got together tonight instead of Christmas Day.

So while mom and dad were hard at work in the kitchen, slaving away making a delicious dinner:

The boys were outside playing their traditional Christmas football game:




Ollie wanted to play too
but apparetly they didn't need another player so Zack told him he wasn't allowed in their game.

There weren't many gifts to open - since Zack and C.J. got their gifts early...but Jon got his cash wrapped up with some bubble gum
Bonnie got some Packer pajamas
Dad got a new cribbage board handmade from wood.

Mom got some new Christmas decorations - figurines of Mary and Joseph.

And Ollie annoyed the heck out of made friends with the guests.
 It was another wonderful Christmas.  I feel so blessed and grateful to be able to come down to Florida every Christmas so that I can be with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...