Monday, January 13, 2014

Name Change

I have been considering changing the name of this site for a long time - you know - considering our house is no longer as full of people as it used to be.  

I considered also keeping the title "Living With a Full House" thinking that people aren't the only thing that can fill a house...love can also.

Except, if you remember this post, you will understand that that doesn't necessarily apply either.

So, the other day when I was making the blog banner, the name just came to me ----Life with Boys.  Perfect. I mean, even my dog is a boy.  

I can't change my URL address but I can change the blog title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...