Sunday, January 12, 2014

First Aid

Yesterday, as we arrived home after Zack's tournament, Ollie met us in the garage.  This is not all that unusual.  Sometimes hubby will let him out so he can greet us.

This time, however, it looked to me as if 

Ollie was limping...eventually he just stood there holding his paw up.

He has definitely hurt it somehow and will not walk on it.  It is so sad and pathetic.


I called his vet who advised me to give him ibuprofen for pain and swelling and if he's not better by tomorrow, we will take him for x-rays.
Poor baby just lies in his bed.  Usually he follows me everywhere.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...