Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day Fourteen - 2014

It rained pretty much all day today.  Zack and I played some pool and then, later in the afternoon, Chris and CJ came over from Orlando to bring Jon home.  They stayed for about an hour.

For dinner, we went to one of our faves - Steaak and Shake...seriously the best fries ever!



After dinner I ran into Wal-Mart for one small thing (and ended up also buying a pair of Gator pajamas - couldn't resist) and ended up waiting in line behind a woman buying $350.00 worth of groceries. At first I thought she might be kind to me and just let me go ahead of her - but NO!!!!

Once we got home, we played some more pool and some cribbage.

The rest of the night pretty much stunk as I developed a migraine. I tried to take some ibuprofen but ended up vomiting.  After that, I took some more and went to bed.  Luckily, I can pretty much sleep off my migraines and by the time I woke up a couple hours later I was much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...