Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It Wasn't Supposed To Be Like This

Basketball this year is just not any fun.  Zack is not enjoying it - and I have to agree with him...I am not enjoying watching the games either. 

They had a game last night and it was so frustrating that I could not even watch the second half.  

They had lost so many games over the past two years that when three new students joined the team this year, each talented basketball players, everyone was very excited and were looking forward to a more successful (winning) season.

Instead, they have lost just as many games as last year (they are 3-3) and the team has become a three man show - yep...the three new ones.

There is no teamwork - just three individuals out on the court to showcase their talents. Dribble---shoot.  Dribble---shoot.  No passing....ever.  

And this is the theme...every game it seems.  Zack is so unhappy.  I am not a fan of quitting and have urged him to talk to his coach and give it a couple more games.  But, truly, I cannot blame him.  

This is not what I wanted for him during his last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...