Friday, January 24, 2014

The Big One Five

I am in complete denial.  No way possible that my baby is fifteen today.   

I cannot even describe in words all that he has meant to me - and to our whole family.  He was sent by God during a very precarious time in my life...his arrival was a figurative slap in the face for me to wake up and enjoy the blessings in my life. 


Not that I didn't enjoy my other two blessings (sons) but certain other people in my life I think I took for granted/pushed away.



Zack...words that come to mind when I think of you are
- love
- big heart
- kind
- funny
- determined
- and, at the moment, always hungry!

We went to his favorite restaurant for dinner...Buffalo Wild Wings.



And now, the big goofball cannot wait for this day to be over because he has a basketball tournament tomorrow.  He lives to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...