Friday, January 3, 2014

Day Fifteen - 2014

This morning I ran around like a crazy woman packing up all our stuff to leave tonight.  It is a delicate procedure of making sure I have appropriate clothes in the overnight bag and the rest tucked away in the big suitcase.

Once all that was done we went to the clubhouse to play pool.  






While there, I got a message from hubby to look out for the predicted weather in Indiana this weekend...so I went home and turned on the weather channel and - sure enough - they had 8-12 inches of snow expected for Sunday which is exactly when we would be driving through.

So, after much thought and a call to my principal, we decided to stay here a couple extra days to avoid all that.

Instead, we went out for dinner and then played some more cribbage.

As a side note, it was very cold today - the high temp was 46*!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...