Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tramadol Update (Last One)

It has been just over four months since I began the Tramadol.  This will be the last update because I  just had the best month I have had in a long time!

Every single day except for one I have been 100% pain free.  My dosage is 50mg. up to four times a day for a total of four per day.  Right now I am only taking 3 a day so I still have room there for an increase if I need to.  


I am not taking anything else except the Tramadol right now.  


So, let's consider this matter ended and done.  And praise God.  To Him be the glory for helping me find a way to treat this horrible disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...