I'm jobless.
On Friday I put my Letter of Intent into the mailbox of my principal stating that I would not be returning next year.
I held onto it a whole five days after I signed it. I'm not sure why...the decision had been made a while ago. I still see no signs from God that he wants me to stay here - not even one. Most people know already. But there was just something about the finality of the Letter of Intent that made it all seem too real.
But now it's done. No turning back - only moving forward.
It's real
Monday, January 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back at Hope
After three years at Central Florida Christian Academy (some years/months were wonderful...some not so much) I am back at my "home...
-
Sunday June 28 We packed A LOT into Day One so I need to divide it into two parts... MORNING This day was an early one. We were all up an...
-
Ellalynn Ada Schiek, born on Nov. 26, 2006, was granted her angel wings unexpectedly on Monday, Aug. 1, 2016. Ella's short, but me...
-
Thursday July 2 Today we left Anaheim and Disneyland. While some in our group (mostly CJ) were probably a little sad about this, some oth...
No comments:
Post a Comment