Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Just Having Fun

I have a lot to blog about but I'm too busy having fun with my son here visiting. 

We went to the Packers game Monday night which saw the Packers take a commanding 31-7 lead by halftime only to have the defense fall apart in the second half.  But at lease they still pulled out the win.

C.J. has also introduced me to the Walking Dead and American Horror Story so we have been making our way through the first seasons.  

I have also been busy trying to finish up the database for Neenah Paper so that it will be all finished by the time I leave for Florida.

Speaking of leaving...7 more days!  I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...