Sunday, December 21, 2014

Day Four

Zack and I started the day out great by sleeping until 10:00.  However, on a not so great note, I woke up with back pain that would plague me for quite some time - but more on that later. 

We drove to Daytona Beach in the afternoon to pick up my sister and headed over to the BWW to watch the first half of the Packers game.  Then we headed over to her house and intended to watch the second half.  Since the game was played in Tampa Bay we figured it would be shown on the local networks...and it was...only my sister's TV wasn't picking up that specific network.  Oh well.

She still has her two crazy cats
Karley loves everyone and craves attention

Chloe does not like anyone - see her hissing at me?  I'm a bit too close to her
But now has added a third outdoor cat to the mix named Garfield

I still find it hard to believe but her neighbors upstairs moved out and just abandoned the poor thing.  My sister has built him a warm and water proof shelter and feeds him and makes sure he has flea meds and everything.  

Later in the evening we met my parent's at the Ale House for dinner.


We had planned to walk through the light display in Holly Hill but it was sprinkling so we passed on that and headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...