Monday, December 29, 2014

Day Twelve

This day was just another  "red letter" day of this vacation...can you hear my sarcasm?

Today a migraine found it's way into my my head and blessed me with a pounding headache for much of the day.  After taking several doses of Tylenol/Motrin in alternating combination, the headache subsided about 4:00 - which is when the real fun started because then the nausea set in.  

Fun times I'm telling you!  To make a long story short - I vomited twice, took some medicine for nausea and sucked it up so we could go to St. Augustine at night like we had planned.  

We ate at Wendy's and walked along St. George street...I only took one  picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...