Saturday, December 27, 2014

Day Ten

I'm almost afraid to say this but my back felt so much better today. Dare I say I even enjoyed today? I still kept the Aleve going all day long but - wow - what a difference today.  

Mom and I went to Target so she could pick up some 50% off Christmas things and we stopped off at Panera for lunch. I had never been to one.



The weather is more like weather Florida normally gets in March/April and has been in the 80's every day (except Christmas day).  I really find it hard to believe that anyone would enjoy the bleak gray and white landscape of a Wisconsin winter to the beautiful colors of a Florida winter.




"forget the pictures mom...let's get walking"

a walking selfie

At night my sister, me, my mom, and my dad went for pizza at Manny's in Ormond Beach and then I went back to my sis's apartment and we watched Jersey Boys.  
Manny's Pizza


Still 72*

at 5:43

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...